7 day money back policy
Once the product is returned under our 7 Day Money Back policy the refund will be credited to your account. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
Will I have to pay for shipping the product back to you?
We offer FREE Return Shipping. You’ll receive one complimentary return shipping for all resizing, exchanges, or refunds for all products within the 7 day money back policy.
How do I return the product to Konika within 7 days?
- Call our customer delight team or mail us email@example.com and let us know the item you would like to return along with your Order No.
- Pack your product securely in the same packaging that you had received the order along with the invoice and certificate that was delivered with the product. If the certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the cost of re-certification.
- Once your package is ready, just call our customer delight team and we will send a courier to pick it up from you.
4.. Once your returned item is received by Konika, our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Konika Jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for 100% return.
- In case of a refund on 7- Day Money Back, payment of the refund amount shall be done via online bank transfer to the customer’s bank account within 10 days of receipt of the product. If the mode of the payment was through online debit / credit card / net banking, the refund will be processed by reversal of the transaction.
- The value of the exchanged product after deductions towards making charges and discounts will be credited to your Konikajewellery account. This remains valid for 365 days and can be used to purchase anything (except Coins and Solitaires) on our website. The value cannot be encashed.
- In case the exchanged value is lesser than the value of the old product, the difference will be credited for future purchase
- The prevailing market value will be determined by the company.
- Konika reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for specific customers. In such a situation, the customer will always be informed of the decision prior to the purchase.
- If you choose to return the product for buyback, the buy-back value will be paid to you via online bank transfer within 10 days of receipt of the product.
Lifetime Exchange & Buy-Back Policy:
We offer a Lifetime Exchange & Buy-Back Policy on all purchases* made from Konika, within India. The product along with the original product certificate, can be returned for buy-back or exchanged basis its current market value, with Value added deductions. If you have received a discount/promotional offer while making your purchase, we will deduct the original discount amount or free gift value, as applicable.
Resizing & Repairs
- If you want to resize your ring, Konika will resize it free of cost except in certain cases where the resizing is not possible.
- If the resized ring costs more than the existing ring, the incremental cost shall be borne by the customer.
- If the resized ring costs less than the existing ring, the differential amount shall be refunded to the customer.
- In case of a refund, the payment of the same shall be made by way of an online bank transfer within 10 days of dispatch of the resized product.
- If for some reasons, your product needs to be repaired, the company shall repair replace the product for charges which would be determined by the company on a case to case basis.
- Shipping charges under Repairs & Resizing policy shall be borne by the customer.
Note : Customized(including personalized products) Jewellery is not eligible for a Money back, 15 Day exchange or Buyback. Only Life Lime Time Exchange Policy applies
|Category||15 Day Money Back
(100% Refund Within 7t Days)*
Exchange Or Upgrade Your Jewellery/ Solitaire
Sell Your Jewellery Back To Us
|Gold Jewellery||100% of invoice value*||100% for Exchange at current rate||90% for Buy back^|
|Diamond Jewellery||100% of invoice value*||100% for Exchange at current rate||90% for Buy back^|
|Gemstone and/or Diamond Jewellery||100% of invoice value*||100% for Exchange^
Gemstone – 90% of prevailing gemstone value
Gold – 100% value of gold weight at prevailing gold rate
Diamond – 100% of prevailing market rate
|90% for Buy back^
Gemstone – 80% of prevailing gemstone value
Gold – 90% value of gold weight at prevailing gold rate
Diamond – 90% of prevailing market rate
|Coins||Non refundable||100% for Exchange at current rate||100% for Exchange at current rate|
|*Upto Rs. 25,000||Excluding value added charges|
All goods/jewellery shipped is insured by the company/website during the transit process for any possible theft or damages, to ensure the User’s purchase is safely delivered.