Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on Konikajewellery.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the Konika merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Cancellation & Returns
- You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation Email relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without cancelling the entire order if the order contains 2 or more order items.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
- Once the product is returned under our 7 Day Money Back policy (not applicable on coins) the refund will be credited to your respective account. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
- For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Tamilnadu, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Tamilnadu, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.
Visa Terms and Conditions
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with the Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
- The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
- Your wallet is valid only for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the same. Wallet Cash will expire after 365 days from the day it's credited in your account.
Offer Terms & Conditions
- Special offers are valid only on select designs on jewellery.
- Konika may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
- All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Bengaluru jurisdiction.