- The Scheme comprises a monthly premium of Rs. 2000, 5000 and 10000/-
- The Monthly premium is to be paid continuously for 11 months.
- After the maturity period is completed customers can buy the jewellery withNo wastage Upto 10% & No Making Charges.
|Monthly Instalment||No of Months||Total Amount||12th Month Benefit|
|2,000||11||22,000||No Wastage Upto 10% &
No Making Charges on 916 Gold Jewellery
- The Scheme comprises a monthly premium of Rs. 2000, 5000 and 10000/-.
- The Monthly premium is to be paid continuously for 11 months.
- Customers can get a1 Month bonus after the maturity period is completed.
|Monthly Instalment||No of Months||Total Amount||12th Month Bonus||Total Amount|
|Option A FREE WASTAGE||Option B FREE BONUS|
|1st to 3rd MONTH||No Benefit||No Benefit|
|4th to 5th MONTH||2%||20%|
|6th to 7th MONTH||3%||30%|
|8th to 9th MONTH||5%||50%|
|10th to 11th MONTH||6%||60%|
Terms And Conditions
- The Gold Purchase Scheme Called as Zero% Gold Purchase Plan.
- The Scheme comprises of monthly premium of Rs. 2000, 5000 and 10000/-
- The Monthly premium is to be paid continuously for 11 months,Monthly Instalments may be paid by cash/credit card debit card/cheque /D.D. Cross A/c Payee to be drawn in favour of Konika Jewellery Pvt. Ltd., only.
- The Instalment must be paid on or before 10th every month at any of our showroom. Members should check the entries made in the pass book carefully every time a premium is paid.
- Members must choose the option before joining in the purchase plan.
- Payment of premium can be made in advance also.
- Monthly premium amount is fixed in every scheme and it cannot be transferred and interchanged. In case of cheque payment passbook credit will be given only upon the date of realization.
- After having paid all the premium for 11 months the members are entitled to get gold jewellery, only after 30 days from the date of the last premium as per initially selected option only.
- Default in payment will extend the maturity date of the scheme respectively in months and not by days.
- (a) In case of Option A scheme members are eligible to get 916 Gold jewellery upto 10% of wastage only. The difference of Wastage, Making and any other charge more than 10% if any will be borne by the member.
- (b) Members can avail 916 Gold coins also. There is no Free Bonus in this option.
- (a) In Case of Option B members are eligible to get the 12th Month Bonus Free as per their premium amount and can avail Gold Jewellery only, after paying the Wastage, Making and any other Charges for the Jewellery selected.
- (b) 12th month Bonus will be added only after the completion of 11th month premium.
- (c) Members cannot avail Gold Coins In this option.
- Members who discontinue, their amount will be deducted as perPre closure chart.
- G.S.T TDS will be borne by the members only.
- Please Inform immediately for any changes in address / Phone / Mobile to help us to send any information from the showroom by SMS/ Post.
- The plan will be cancelled in exchange for jewellery only after producing the original pass book.
- In case of loss of original pass book duplicate shall be issued after producing an affidavit and on payment of Rs. 200/.
- It is the sole discretion of the Company to alter, amend, modify, add or delete any of the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior notice.
- The Management decision is final in all matters of the scheme.
- All disputes are subject to Chennai Jurisdiction only. The company's ongoing promotional and other offers cannot be duped with this purchased plan benefits.
- I hereby agree to receive all the information and offers from Konika Jewellery through SMS / Gmail Calls
- The Gold Purchase plan will be called Konika's "Khulja Sim-Sim" Part 18 aiming to promote savings.
- Rs.2500/- per month to be remitted for 11 months only.
- Remittance should be made by cash or crossed "A/C Payee cheque in the name of "Konika Jewellery Pvt Ltd.," Only.
- Remittance must be paid on or before 15th of every month.
- Members who have not made their remittance on or before 15th of each month, prize for the corresponding passbook number will go to the Company.
- Special Gift will be given immediately to all members on enrollment.
- Members are eligible to participate in all the draws and the Bumper draw In Spite of winning earlier month Prize by remitting monthly dues promptly.
- After the maturity at the end of the scheme Gold Jewellery worth Rs. 27,500/- + Rs.400/- Bonus to all members, which will be given within 3 months time.
- Members can make advance payments at the store or through the app.
- Please Inform Immediately for any change in your address /Phone / Mobile as the draw result and all Information about Konika Jewellery will be sent through SMS as agreed and no claim will be entertained thereafter.
- Please ensure that correct entries are made In your passbook for the amount paid, Any lapse should be brought to the company's notice within two months. No claim will be made thereafter.
- The Gifts/Prizes displayed in the pamphlets and Passbook may differ from the actuals.
- If you wish to discontinue, their remittance shall be paid back in the form of Gold Jewellery only after deducting as per the cancellation chart only at the end of the scheme.
- In case of loss of original pass book, duplicate pass book shall be issued after producing an affidavit and on payment of Rs.100/- .The Scheme will be cancelled for exchange of Jewellery only after producing the pass book.
- At the sole discretion of the company may not accept one time deposit from defaulting members who don't pay their monthly premium regularly.
- At the end of the Scheme, Members will get 22ct Jewellery only at the prevailing market rate for the amount paid plus bonus. or for any prize they have won (under no circumstances cash or gold coins/fine Gold bar will be given.)
- GST will be borne by the member only.
- Gift Tax / TDS will be collected from the members.
- The Prize winner will have to bear the difference between the market rate and the price quoted by the company for Prizes.
- Members cannot claim the prize for any future draws after the cancellation, despite all the future premiums being paid In advance.
- The company reserves all right either to cancel or retain the members who have not paid his/her premium continuously for 3 months.
- Subject to Chennai Jurisdiction. All decision and operation rights for the scheme are reserved and the sole discretion of management only.
- The company reserves the right to modify/withdraw the scheme at any given point of time without assigning any reason thereof.